Scampton Airshow Limited has been set up to run the Scampton Airshow as a fundraising event for the Royal Air Force Charitable Trust (RAFCT).
The RAFCT also holds the Royal International Air Tattoo at RAF Fairford in July each year, the Royal Air Force in Concert Tour each autumn, and flying display consultancy for a number of other events.
Scampton Airshow Limited's mission is:
- To raise funds for, and promote the work of, the Royal Air Force Charitable Trust to enable it to meet its objectives.
In pursuing this mission the company will:
- Maintain high standards of quality and safety in the services it provides to its stakeholders at all times.
- Promote the Royal Air Force's heritage, encourage air-mindedness and the aviation-related education of youth.
- Contribute to defence diplomacy by promoting the international reputation of the RAF.
- Support the delivery of the RAF's Engagement Strategy.