Here we list breaking news and a 'Traffic Light' system that reflects the status of communications between Scampton Airshow and military and civilian aircraft operators regarding their potential participation.
To get a taste of what to expect at Scampton Airshow, watch our showreel HERE!
Latest Update: 13/06/2017
- The Dutch confirm more fast jets at Scampton Airshow with the addition of two F-16 Fighting Falcons joining the static display!
- The Gazelle Squadron confirm a two aircraft display with a single Gazelle on the ground at Scampton Airshow!
- The Royal Canadian Air Force confirms a static CF-18 Hornet!
- The sound of loud radial engines will reverberate around RAF Scampton in September as the Breitling Wingwalkers confirm a pairs display! Watch as the wingwalkers perform physically demanding stunts on top of these 1940s Boeing Stearman biplanes.
- The RAF have provided a strong first static announcement, throwing their weight behind Scampton Airshow! We will see a Typhoon, two Tornado GR4s, Hawk T2, Hawk T1, two Tucanos, King Air and a Grob Tutor!
- We're pleased to announce three new additions to the flying display! Kennet Aviation will be bringing their Vietnam-era Douglas Skyraider, Rich Goodwin brings his impressive aerobatic performance in the Pitts Special Muscle Biplane and Gyro Air Displays will be showing off their unique Calidus gyrocopter display!
- The French Air Force confirms that it's Alpha Jet solo display will be making an appearance in Lincolnshire in September! The jet will be flying on both days of the show, adding to the international participation.
- Hangar 11 confirms its P-51D Mustang and P-40 Kittyhawk in the flying display, for both days of the airshow.
- The Catalina Society has confirmed that G-PYBA will be attending Scampton Airshow as part of the flying display.
- Our first international aircraft confirmation! The Belgian Air Force confirms that their F-16 Solo Demo Team will be taking part in the flying display at Scampton Airshow. Display pilot Tom 'Gizmo' De Moortel will be flying the display in his third and final season.
- The RAF confirms its flying participants for the first Scampton Airshow! The Red Arrows will be front and centre throughout the weekend. The Battle of Britain Memorial flight will pay tribute to the pilots and airmen of the Second World War, with the Lancaster providing an especially poignant display at the home of the Dambusters raid in 1943, alongside four Spitfires The modern Royal Air Force will be showcased with Flt Lt Ryan Lawton performing a powerful display in the Typhoon FGR.4. The RAF Falcons parachute display team will also be performing their high precision canopy work for the Scampton Airshow crowds.
|Air Arm||Current Status|
|Belgian Air Component||Confirmed|
|Royal Canadian Air Force||Confirmed|
|Rich Goodwin Airshows||Confirmed|
|French Air Force||Confirmed|
|Royal Netherlands Air Force||Confirmed|
|Royal Air Force||Confirmed|