- A fully themed area offering fashion, jewellery, accessories, books, toys and much more.
- An authentic aviation-themed bar with lawn seating, great for relaxing during the flying display.
- Punch and Judy show
- Battle Pipes - A newly formed group of accomplished pipers and drummers playing regimental and wartime tunes.
- Band stand with a variety of performers, including vocalist Heather Marie Little
- Vintage BBC vehicles
- Vintage fire engines and military vehicles
- Tearoom from Vintage Allsorts
The Scampton Airshow gave visitors the rare opportunity to visit this historic RAF Station and experience its' 100 years of aviation. From WW1 and WW2 and the famous 617 'Dambusters' Squadron, through to the Cold War when Scampton was a key station for the Vulcan. You could get close to this rich aviation history by visiting the exhibits and displays in the Heritage Hangar, with a limited number of pre-booked tours for the Heritage Museum.
The heritage theme continues as the backdrop of historic RAF Scampton is perfect for the Vintage Village where you could be transported back to the 1940's with music, entertainment, re-enactors, old military vehicles, fire engines and memorabilia; all from a bygone age.