Planning your Visit
To help make your day at Scampton Airshow more enjoyable and to ensure a safe event, please have a look at our hints and tips below:
For your enjoyment and comfort
- Drink plenty of fluids to keep hydrated during a day outdoors
- A hat is advisable in direct sunlight especially for children
- Sunscreen is essential, even on a cloudy or hazy day
- Some aircraft are loud! Use ear defenders or ear plugs to protect your own hearing and your children's.
- Pre-arrange a meeting point in the show in case you get separated from family and friends
- Please make use of the re-cycling facilities around the showground
We encourage you to
- Talk to the aircrew and ask questions. They are there because they enjoy the airshow as much as you do!
- Enjoy a walk around the static line-up - you'll be amazed by the number and variety of aircraft on show
- Take as many photographs as you wish
- Support our sponsors and the Royal Air Force Charitable Trust - they have helped us bring this event to you
- Security personnel put your safety first. Please follow their directions and remain outside of roped-off areas
- Please remain alert to any suspicious activity, persons or unaccompanied baggage. Should you become worried by anything you see, please report this immediately to the Police or Information Point
- Please refrain from touching aircraft and equipment unless invited to do so by the aircrew
- Please put litter in the bins provided. Debris is a serious hazard to aircraft
- You are not allowed to bring animals onto the airfield or into the car parks.
In this section....
Find out what time the airfield opens and more.
- How to Get Here
Whatever mode of transport you'll be arriving by, find out the best route to take for the simplest journey
- Where To Stay
Situated just North of the Cathedral City of Lincoln, the airshow is amongst some of England's prettiest towns and countryside
- Frequently Asked Questions
Have a question? Why not see if it's included in our Frequently Asked Questions here ...