Scampton Airshow Ticket and Entry T&Cs
THE SCAMPTON AIRSHOW 2017
SECURITY & ENTRY CONDITIONS
- Other than for Park & View the holder of this ticket (the 'Ticket Holder') is permitted entry to the areas of RAF Scampton (including Lincolnshire Showground car parks) designated by the Organisers as being open to the public during Scampton Airshow 2017 (the 'Airfield'). In these Conditions, 'Organisers' means Scampton Airshow Limited (registered company no. 10233810), its Scampton Airshow 2017 Executive Committee and their respective employees, consultants, servants and agents. All tickets are non-refundable. The Ticket Holder shall not sell or transfer or attempt to sell or transfer this ticket to any third party without the Organisers' prior consent. Park & View tickets only allow access to designated Park & View areas and their associated car parks during the periods shown on the tickets and published by the organisers.
- The Ticket Holder acknowledges that the Airfield and Park & View areas are subject to strict security arrangements and that the Organisers may carry out security checks (including, but not limited to, checks of the Ticket Holder's person, belongings and vehicle and refuse entry to, or remove any person and/or vehicle).
- The following items may not under any circumstance be brought onto the Airfield, Lincolnshire Showground Car Parks and Park & View areas: explosive substances or materials, pyrotechnics, offensive weapons and firearms (including replica or toy firearms), projectiles and similar devices; placards, flags, banners, signs, brochures and leaflets intended for distribution to the public; megaphones, amplifiers, loud speakers, lights and laser pointers; paint, chemicals, spray cans and other associated apparatus; bicycles, barbecues, birds or animals (including any within vehicles in the car parks) except guide dogs and any other item which, in the opinion of the Organisers, may cause personal injury or property damage, disruption to Scampton Airshow 2017, public nuisance or inconvenience, offence or distress or security risks.
- The Ticket Holder shall act responsibly at all times and not do anything to endanger the safety of any person or property at the Airshow or the Park and View areas
- The Ticket Holder shall not without the Organisers' prior written consent sell, license, or otherwise exploit, or attempt to exploit, any material whether written or in the form of digital or photographic film, sound, video or other recording or computer software obtained or made at Scampton Airshow or within the Park & View areas.
- The Ticket Holder acknowledges that the Airfield, Park and View areas and events held at them may be photographed or filmed. The Ticket Holder agrees to the use and exploitation of video or picture images or recordings including sound featuring the Ticket Holder taken by or on behalf of the Organisers at the Airfield or Park & View areas during or in connection with Scampton Airshow 2017 for any and all purposes determined by the Organisers, including for commercial purposes, in any and all media whatsoever (whether in existence now or in the future) around the world without further authorisation, notification or payment. The Ticket Holder hereby waives any rights of objection in connection with such use or any so-called personality, image or privacy rights in connection with such use.
- The Ticket Holder acknowledges that he/she may be exposed to possible risk of physical harm or property damage due to the nature of Scampton Airshow 2017 and enters the Airfield and surrounding areas entirely at their own risk.
- Other than where the Ticket Holder suffers personal injury or death (or property damage) resulting from the negligence of a Scampton Airshow Party (as defined below), the Ticket Holder acknowledges that the Scampton Airshow Parties will not be liable for any loss or damage that the Ticket Holder may suffer as a result of gaining access to the Airfield and Park & View areas. This exclusion applies whether the liability arises in contract or tort ((including negligence and negligent misstatement) or for misrepresentation, breach of statutory duty or otherwise). "Scampton Airshow Parties" means The Ministry of Defence of the United Kingdom, The Royal Air Force, The Royal Air Force Charitable Trust and the Organisers together with their respective Affiliates, servants, agents, independent contractors, consultants, officers, trustees, sponsors and other third parties with whom the Organisers have a contractual relationship or owe a duty of care in respect of Scampton Airshow 2017.
- Save as noted in paragraph 11, in no circumstances will the Scampton Airshow Parties be responsible for any economic loss of any kind, loss of profits, loss of contracts, loss of earnings or loss of revenues or for any indirect or consequential loss or damage.
- Save as noted in paragraph 11, any liability on the part of the Scampton Airshow Parties shall be limited to the face value of the ticket of the relevant ticket holder.
- Nothing in the Conditions shall limit the liability of any of the Scampton Airshow Parties for death or personal injury resulting from its negligence or for any other liability which cannot be excluded by law.
- The Ticket Holder shall indemnify and keep indemnified on demand each of the Scampton Airshow Parties from and against all actions, costs, claims, charges, liability, expenses and damages brought against or suffered by the Scampton Airshow Parties arising out of any act, omission or default of the Ticket Holder in breach of these Conditions.
- The flying of drones or small unmanned aircraft is prohibited in or around the airspace of RAF Scampton. Article 161 of the Air Navigation Order grants the Scampton Airshow Restricted Airspace between Wednesday 6 September and Monday 11 September to allow safe conduct of the event and contravention of that would constitute a criminal act.
- The Organisers reserve the right at any time to cancel or postpone Scampton Airshow 2017 or to cancel, postpone or vary any event comprising part of Scampton Airshow 2017. The Organisers shall not be responsible for any loss or damage suffered by a Ticket Holder as a result, including any travel or accommodation costs. The Ticket Holder will not be entitled to a refund of any entrance fee paid if for any reason outside the Organisers' control Scampton Airshow 2017 or any comprising element does not take place or is curtailed in any way or postponed or the Ticket Holder is prevented from attending Scampton Airshow 2017. Should weather or other circumstances require flying to be curtailed or restricted, where possible aircraft will be taxied and other Airfield exhibits and displays will be available.
- On Saturday 9th and Sunday 10th September 2017 the Airfield will open at 8.00am and close at 7.00pm to appropriate Ticket Holders. Car parks will be open from 7.00am and close at 8.00pm on 9th and 10th September 2017. There will be no re-entry for the public after 5pm. Park & View areas will open at 7.30am and close at 7.30pm on 7th and 8th September 2017 and open at 7.30am and close at 4:30pm on 11th September 2017 to appropriate Ticket Holders. All times are subject to change due to operational or health and safety reasons, and are at the Organisers' discretion. These Conditions may be modified by the Organisers by notice prominently displayed at the Airfield and Park & View areas during Scampton Airshow 2017.
- These Conditions do not create, confer or purport to confer any benefit or right enforceable by any person not a party to them. If for any reason any provision of these Conditions is held to be invalid, illegal or unenforceable, such provision shall be severed and the remainder of the Conditions shall continue in full force and effect. These Conditions shall be governed by and construed in accordance with English law and the Ticket Holder agrees to submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts over any matter arising under or in connection with these Conditions.
- The Scampton Airshow Parties may enforce their rights and enjoy the benefits given under paragraphs 8 to 12 (inclusive) of these Regulations against the Ticket Holder. Otherwise, a person who is not a party to the agreement formed between the Organisers and the Ticket Holder on these Regulations will not have any right to enforce or enjoy the benefit of any provision of these Regulations.