The Royal Air Force Charitable Trust's mission is:
- to PROMOTE the Royal Air Force, to SUPPORT its people now and into the future and to ENCOURAGE air-mindedness and the aviation-related education of youth.
We do this by:
- Staging the Royal International Air Tattoo, the Royal Air Force Concerts, Scampton Airshow and other similar activities
- Giving financial grants to satisfy the Trust's objects
- Funding scholarships and other awards
How is money raised for the Trust?
The majority of our revenue is raised through the activities of the Trust's trading company, The Royal Air Force Charitable Trust Enterprises, who organise, amongst other things, the world famous Royal International Air Tattoo and a prestigious national tour by the bands of the Royal Air Force each year. New from September 2017 to further support the Trust will be Scampton Airshow staged at the home of the Red Arrows in Lincolnshire.
For your peace of mind:
- We do not cold call asking for donations.
- We do not use any external data agencies to help us fundraise.
- We do not engage in street fundraising (chugging) or house-to-house fundraising (signing people up for direct debits or regular donations in the street or on their doorstep).
- We do not undertake street collections, although we do have collections at events managed by our trading companies.
For further information, please email: moc/tcfar//rotcerid-tsurt
The Royal Air Force Charitable Trust is a registered charity in England and Wales with Charity No 210848